Location6185 181A STREET, Surrey, BC| British Columbia
Harjinder S Mangat is looking to hire personal care giver NOC 4412 for his mother at 6185 181A STREET, Surrey, British Columbia, V3S 4M3.
Job start date: As soon as possible
Wage: $20/ Hour
Hours: 40 Hours / Week
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time,
· Provide care and companionship for individuals and families during their recovery period of illness.
· Assisting the clients in bathing, dressing and undressing.
· Plan and prepare meals and special diets, and feed or assist in feeding clients
· Taking care of hygiene of the clients and cleanliness of the surroundings.
· May perform routine health-related duties such as changing the dressings, medication at required intervals and collecting specimens as per instructions of the home care agency supervisor or nurse.
· May perform regular duties such as laundry, washing dishes and setting the bed.
· Some secondary school education is an asset.
· Home management experience can be useful.
· First aid certification will be an asset.
· Experience in the related field would be an asset.
Eligible candidates please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
or post your resume (no personal drop offs please).
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.