Personal Care Aide- Homecare
Location2369 41st Ave. E,, Vancouver, BC| British Columbia
Karnail Bhandal and Jaskamal Bhandal an elderly couple located at 2369 41st Ave E, Vancouver BC, V5R 2W2 are looking for a personal care aide – home care for themselves.
Salary $20 per hour. (Relocation cost covered by the employer)
• Provide care and companionship
• Assist in personal care, such as personal hygiene
• Prepare nutritious meals and serve
• Assist in giving daily medicines on time
• Accompany to doctor's appointments
• Perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment at home
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• First Aid certificate/ CPR/ a Caregiver Certificate is an asset.
• 1 - 2 years of related experience is an asset.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment
Aboriginals and newcomers to Canada are also welcomed to apply.
No walk in or personal calls please.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.