Food Service Supervisor
Location1210 Summit Dr, Kamloops, BC| British Columbia
- Completion of Secondary School is required;
- Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management related discipline preferred;
- At least 1+ year of working experience in food service field is required;
- Ability to work well in team;
- Fluent in English.
- Invite Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities to apply to this job posting.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supervise personnel who prepare and serve food and beverage as well as ensure all duties are performed correctly;
- Monitor and maintain records of cost controls, such as, labour costs, food costs, and waste and overhead expense and report to the restaurant manager;
- Assist with and recommends scheduling options and methods to meet work schedules to the restaurant manager;
- Orient and train staff regarding their job duties and the company policies on sanitation and safety procedures;
- Participate in the selection of new employees, as needed;
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards;
- Handle customer comments and complaints and refers to restaurant manager as required;
- Perform related duties as required.