Speed Freight Express inc., located at Unit 3, 113 Broadway Street Woodstock, NB E7M 6B4 is looking to hire 6 Long haul truck drivers for their company.
No of Position: 06
Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
Benefits: Employer covers the relocation costs
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment, and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes, and cold storage.
- Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain logbooks.
- Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers.
- May perform emergency roadside repairs.
- May drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
Education & Experience:
- Completion of secondary School is an asset.
- Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college is an asset.
- Training will be provided by the employer.
- Class 1 or AZ license is required.
Eligible candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No personal drop offs please.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.