D4 Logistics Inc, located at 1190 Meyerside drive, Mississauga, ON, L5T 1R7 is looking to hire 15 Long haul truck drivers for their company.
Benefits: Relocation cost covered by the Employer.
Education & Experience:
- Completion of secondary School is an asset.
- Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college is an asset.
- Training will be provided by the employer.
- Class 1 or AZ license or Equivalent license is required.
Eligible candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
No personal drop offs and calls please.
Aboriginals and new immigrants are welcome to apply.
- Operate and drive long haul trucks
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage.
- Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain logbooks
- Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers
- May perform emergency roadside repairs
- May drive as part of a two-person team or convoy