Start: as soon as possible
Positions available: 1
Hours of work: 40 hours/week, 10 working days of paid vacation
• Canadian education in marketing, advertising, or equivalent, at least 1 year diploma program.
• Canadian work experience up to 1 year.
• MS Office knowledge.
• Be active on social media.
• Knowledge of CMS.
• Copywriting and copyediting skills.
• Highly organized.
• Strong computer literacy.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of web analytics.
• Strong presentation skills.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
• Advise management on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
• Generate leads via marketing campaigns, drive website traffic, and build brand awareness.
• Coordinate advertisement plans for social media engines and company’s website.
• Develop and implement advertising campaigns for Google, Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, other major search engines and electronic media sites.
• Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform Company’s clients and the general public of initiatives and promotions of businesses.
• Assist in the preparation of newsletters, newspaper articles.
• Track performance of advertising campaigns.
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Initiate and maintain contact with the media.
• Update Company’s Web site, Google Business Profile, and all social media advertising.
• Monitor advertising budgets.
• Update skill set by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.