Employer: Mark S.
Employer’s address: Sturgis, Saskatchewan S0A 4A0
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Mend clothing and linen
• Assume full responsibility of the household (in absence of the householder)
• Shop for food and household supplies
• Perform housekeeping and other home management duties under the general direction of the employer
• Plan and prepare meals independently or with the employer, and serve meals.
• Launder clothing and household linens
• Maintenance of the yard and lawn
• Clean the household and make beds
• Wash windows
• Care for pets (cats and a dog)
-Education: Some secondary school is required.
-Experience: At least 6 to 12 months of full-time experience in housekeeping and/or home management is required.
-Driver’s license is an asset
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Handling heavy loads; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods of time; Sitting
-Personal Suitability: Initiative, Judgement, Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills, Organized, Flexibility, Dependability, Punctuality
-Work setting: Private home – Employer’s home, Rural area.
-Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
-Language: Basic level of English is required
Benefits: Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 hourly, 30 - 40 hours per week.
-Work schedule is from Monday to Friday. Regular schedule starts at 7:00 am or 8:00 am and ends at 2:30 pm or 3:30 pm. However, flexibility on schedule is required as some days the successful candidate will be requested to start earlier or finish later depending on the employer’s needs. Overtime and weekend work may be required.
-Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Housekeeper**