Thai Food Cook
Baibua Thaicuisine is looking for a permanent full-time, Thai Food Cook.
Would you like to join our team, with plenty of opportunity to grow?
Work in an active and peaceful setting where you are trusted to share all of your authentic skills?
Do you have several years of relevant work experience?
• Prepares and cooks Thai dishes / meals.
• Maintains orders and supplies.
• Assists planning menus.
• Assists in training kitchen staff.
• Inspects and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
• Ensures freshness of food and ingredients, check for quality and maintain ongoing standards.
• Outgoing, friendly and patient.
• Passion for producing consistent high-quality dishes.
• Dedicated, hardworking, honest and responsible.
• Mature & professional appearance and demeanor
Position requires shift work (morning, afternoon, late night closing and / or weekends)
Education: High School. Preferably with some completion of cooking training.
Position is permanent full-time, 40 hrs/week. $16.50 per/hr.
Experience: Several years of proven experience in a similar setting.
1-2443 E Hastings St., Vancouver, BC, Canada, V5K 1Y8.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted