Location: - Edmonton, ABT5S 0K6
• Salary $20.50 / hour
• Number of vacancies: - 3 vacancies
• Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
• Terms of employment: - Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours / week
• Start date: - As soon as possible
• Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours
Education :- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience:- 1 year to less than 2 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Large workload
Ability to Supervise
Excellent written communication, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Team player, Reliability, Dependability, Flexibility, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Interpersonal awareness
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
• Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
• Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
18540 100th Ave NW