TITLE: Assistant cooks Denny’s Sherwood Park FJ 8658(NOC 6322)
EMPLOYER: Denny’s Restaurants
50 PEMBINA ROAD
Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2G9
• Salary $16.00 to $18.00/ hour (To be negotiated)
• Vacancies 5 Vacancies
• Employment groups: Newcomers to Canada
• Terms of employment Permanent, Full time 35 hours / week
• Start date As soon as possible
• On cost sharing basis ( Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental and Vision Care FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT ONLY).
• Meals allowance provided.
• Vacation plan is paid in accordance with Provincial Labour Standards.
• Uniforms provided for the employee.
• Discounts at all Sandman Hotels for self, friends and family.
• Employment conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Security and Safety
Public transportation is available
Work Location Information
Cook (general), Short order cook, Line cook
Kitchen Helpers Skills
Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas, Manage kitchen operations. May clean kitchen and work area, including dishes, scour pots and pans
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply