TITLE: Assistant cooks Denny’s Coquitlam 7772 (NOC 6322)
EMPLOYER: Denny’s Restaurants
500 Austin Ave
Coquitlam, BC V3K 3M7
Salary $16.25 to $18.25 / Hour (To be negotiated)
Vacancies 5 Vacancies
Employment groups: Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment Permanent, Full time 35 Hours / Week
Start date As soon as possible
• On cost sharing basis ( Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental and Vision Care FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT ONLY)
• Meals allowance provided.
• Vacation plan is paid in accordance with Provincial Labour Standards
• Uniforms provided for the employee.
• Discounts at all Sandman Hotels for self, friends and family.
• Employment conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
• 5 days of paid sick leave per year as per BC employment standards.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Security and Safety Bondable
Transportation/Travel Information Public transportation is available
Work Location Information Urban area
Personal Suitability Flexibility, Reliability
Cook Categories Cook (general), Short order cook, Line cook
Cuisine Specialties Canadian
Kitchen Helpers Skills
Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas, Manage kitchen operations, May clean kitchen and work area, including dishes, scour pots and pans
Work Setting Restaurant
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
500 Austin Ave