Company: Ron’s Corner Market Inc. O/A The Corner Market
Business information: We are a general store and take out restaurant, specialized in meats and homestyle cooking including Spanish dishes.
Business address: 1-225 Ferndale Drive South, Barrie, ON, L4N 6B9
Work location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals, or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
- Prepare meals, dishes and foods for customers with food allergies or intolerances
Education: Completion of high school is required
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience as cook then a post-secondary certificate is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads
Personal Suitability: Judgement, Flexibility, Team player, Organized, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability, Reliability
Language: English is required
Salary: $15.50 – $17.50 hourly, 40.00 Hours per week.
Benefits: Free meals during working hours. If the worker needs to relocate, the employer will cover the travel expenses
Important information: Flexibility in schedule is required. Work schedule is Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and occasionally on weekends. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 1-225 Ferndale Drive South, Barrie, ON L4N 6B9