608940 B.C. Ltd DBA Tim Hortons Restaurant located at Salmon Arm; BC is hiring two permanent, full-time ‘Manager’ for their restaurant.
Job Title: Manager
Work Location: 1: 270 4th St NE Salmon Arm, BC V1E 4S1
2: 2931 9th Ave NE Salmon Arm, BC V1E 2S7
3: 2991 10th Ave SW Salmon Arm, BC, V1E 3J9
Wage: $24.00 per hour
Job type: Full time (35 hours per week)
Start Date: As soon as possible
I. Food paper:
• Restaurant Managers are expected to meet the targets set out by the management, including regular follow-up on their Agropour and TDL orders
• Ensure that the restaurant is meeting the standards and complying with pre-established Tim Hortons operating procedures
• Ensure proper inventory for all orders (including tdl and agro)
• Restaurants must complete weekly and monthly physical counts
• Managers must post their FP cost for the previous week every Monday evening for review
• Managers must provide daily and weekly reporting to keep track of restaurant costs
• Evaluating Staff Performance to Increase Efficiency
• The purchase-sales report should be audited on a weekly or fortnightly basis
• Training and following up with restaurant teams for proper portioning of food
• Minimizing wastage, ensuring display pictures posted at 6 am, 3 pm, 6 pm, and 8 pm consistently
• Following up with the team on those postings and identifying problems or appreciating the team.
• Ensuring the Team follows the food policy
• Creating new ideas and suggestions to improve restaurant food paper cost
• Ensure restaurants do not run out of products at any time of the day.
• Other than the approved restaurant transfers, no one should be transferring products more than once a week. Management is not transferring products during peak hours TDL orders are placed a day in advance, not during the time of order expiring.
A - On Floor Tasks
• Conducting Complete audits to be done every week (AF,CS,ECP,FS)
• The first 6 - 7 hours of your shift should be spent on floor training and coaching the team (No Office work to be done in these hours)
• Restaurant speed of service is monitored, and team performance is evaluated
• Identifying potential talents for growth and training them with proper direction
• Restaurant Manager to support the management with succession planning.
• Restaurant manager to ensure Drive-thru standards are met and the restaurant is in the bonus zone
• All equipment is maintained properly and fixed as per the need within 48 hours.
• Interacting with trainees, issuing verbal guidance to trainees, and answering their questions
• Making sure standards are followed by you and our team at all times (ex: career wear policy according to our organization standards)
B - Administrative work (Back Office)
• Any back-office work should be done toward the end of the shift in 2 hours.
• Managers log posted every day without Fail
• Follow-up on audit postings are done, and problems are corrected.
• Addressing all restaurant guest complaints
• Guest complaints should be resolved within 24 hours to 48 hours and updated
• Escalation of guest complaints should not occur.
• Detailed investigation of each guest complaint should be identified
• Support the MUM Create training strategies, new initiatives, and materials
• Ensuring the restaurant complies with all policies and standards set out in MOL and our overarching organizational standards. (JHSC, POLICIES, PROCEDURES ETC)
• Documenting all coaching discussions with the team and mgmt in written format and emailing them to MUM
• Ensure the restaurant schedule is completed by Tuesday and verified by Wednesday
• Collaborate with the management and achieve SPMH and labor % according to the standard.
• Managing allocation of staff in the restaurant, keeping the peak period and busy hours in consideration.
• Make sure TM or Mgmt are not assigned Monday to Friday schedules, everyone should be available at least one weekend, stat holidays are assigned on a proper basis to the team members.
• STAT HOLIDAY schedules are properly managed
• Responsible for Controlling Labor Costs By Reducing Employee Turnover
As a qualified candidate, you fulfill on the following criteria:
• Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
• Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
• Have strong operational experience
• Have a passion for coaching and mentoring and are comfortable delegating tasks
• Are ready to take on the full responsibility of running a Tim Hortons restaurant
• Enjoy leading a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
• Can Drive business sales
• Are able to engage others and develop high performance within your team
• Ability to work full-time and able to work a combination of days, evening, and weekend shifts
•Completion of high school is required
• Knowledge of English language is required
• Minimum two years of work experience required in a similar field.
• Must be prepared to work under pressure
How to Apply:
Please send your resumes by email to email@example.com