Location1884 West 57th Ave., Vancouver, BC| British Columbia
Color’s International Studios Ltd. is hiring a full-time hairstylist at Antique Hair Studio. We are specialized for Japanese hairstyling.
Skills and Experiences:
- Completion of vocational training school for hairstylist is an asset
- 3 years or more experience as a hairstylist is required
- Oral and written English skills
$14/hour, 40 hrs/week, 4% vacation pay, Gratuities
Work Location: Antique Hair Studio, 1884 West 57th Ave. Vancouver, BC
Please e-mail or mail your resume to email@example.com or 1884 W 57th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6P 1T7.
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Make recommendation of hairstyles
- Scissor cutting, razor cutting, long hair trimming and short hair cutting
- Bleach, dyes/tints, presentations, streaking/highlights
- Blow drying, braiding, iron waving/curling, permanents, extensions, twisting and pin curling
- Customer consultation: analyze hair and scalp conditions and provide advice on care treatments
- Shampoo customers’ hair
- Book appointment, perform cashiering duties and receptionist duties when required
- Maintain supplies