Application Programmer (NOC: 2174)
LocationUnit 101, 8338 120 Street,, Surrey, BC| British Columbia
Eclipse Pharmacy Solutions Inc. DBA Pharmacity Drugstore located at Unit 101, 8338 120 Street, Surrey BC Canada V3W 3N4 has opening for two ‘Application Programmers’ to join their team.
Job Title: Application Programmer (NOC: 2174)
Job position(s): 2
Job Location: Unit 101, 8338 120 Street, Surrey BC Canada V3W 3N4
Wages: $36.50 per hour
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Start: As soon as possible
· Make sure that our internet based application is running smoothly.
· Collect, process and evaluate orders received via pharmacy application.
· Be able to provide technical support to internal team and external users.
· Helping to maintain application, investigate bugs and implement bug fixes.
· Identify, communicate and resolve other technical problems that may arise.
· Assist in collection and documentation of users data and requirements.
· Assist with application design, code documentation, code review and planning/brainstorming to help achieve project goals.
· Degree or Diploma in Computer Science Information technology, software engineering or related is required.
· Minimum 2 years of work experience is required in the similar field.
· Knowledge of iOS and/or Android app design criteria and publishing process will be an asset.
· Knowledge of English is required.
· Ability to work independently and as a part of team.
How to Apply:
Kindly email up to date resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org including past projects worked on (if any).
Thank you for your interest in this position.