Small Engine Technician
Location6109 46A Street Leduc, AB, T9E 7A6, Street Leduc, AB| Alberta
Company: Wilf Kopp Holdings Ltd. O/A The Rental House
Business Information: The Rental House is a complete equipment rental, sales, and service provider. Our equipment finds its way into the hands of plumbers, electricians, gardeners, handymen, and industrial contractors.
Location: 6109 46A Street Leduc, AB, T9E 7A6
Work location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Inspect and test engines and motors to diagnose and isolate faults
· Adjust, repair or replace parts and components using hand tools and equipment
· Test and adjust repaired equipment for proper performance
· Estimate repair costs
· Advise customers on work performed and condition of equipment
· Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
-Education: Completion of high school
-Experience: At least 3 years of experience. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate in small engine or equipment repair is required.
- Valid Class 5 drivers license is an asset
Salary: $26.00 to $27.00 hourly, 40-44 hours per week.
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
-Attention to details
- Team player
- Customer service skills
Benefits: Extended medical insurance and dental insurance, uniforms (coveralls) and discounts at products of retail store.
- Schedules will vary according to the business needs. The most common schedule will be from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, five days a week. Two days off per week, usually Wednesdays and Sundays. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by fax: 780-986-1373