Location103 Highway 21, Leader, SK| Saskatchewan
We are looking for a (1) Caregiver (babysitter) for taking care of our kids (13 years and 4 year old). This is a full-time job with minimum of 35 hours per week of work. Wages will be $12.50 – 13.50 per hour, depending on experience. Our house is located at 103 Highway 21, Leader, SK S0N1H0. Person should have completed high school/ grade 12. He/She must have completed a six months training or shall have minimum of one year of experience as a Caregiver/ Babysitter. Person will be working from Monday to Friday, seven hours per day. Person should be able to communicate in English. We will assist the eligible person in finding reasonable accommodation near our home.A brief on job duties:
· Bath, dress and feed kids;
· Dropping and picking up from school;
· Supervise and care for the kids;
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
· Perform light cleaning in infant’s room and maintain hygiene.
applicants can email their resume to email@example.com or mail to Box 655, 103 Highway 21, Leader, SK