Hiring Marketing Co-ordinator (Permanent, Full-Time)
Location8327 Eastlake Dr, #104, Burnaby, BC| British Columbia
Position: Marketing Co-ordinator
Number of Positions: 1
Wage: $27.10 per hour
Work Hours: 30.00 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefit: Vacation pay 4%,
Work Location: 8327 Eastlake Dr, #104, Burnaby, BC
How to apply: send your resume to email@example.com
Please respond with your resume attached, those qualified will be contacted.
Atomy Canada Inc.
8327 Eastlake Dr, #104
• Designs and develops new approaches to content generation and presentation online, events, videos and in print.
• Execute research plans involving primary and secondary market research, data analysis, and identifying targeted marketing opportunities
• Introduces new methods of delivering content using formats including but not limited to video, web cast, live events, and apps.
• Liaises and reports on all marketing activities and their results.
• Monitors and reports on all marketing activities and their results.
• Works directly with the business development team, sales and customers on successful content marketing programs that achieve predetermined traffic and conversion targets.
• Administrative tasks including data entry.
• Content creation for English and Korean social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms. This will be done with the support of our Graphic Designer and/or Photographer to ensure visuals are top-notch.
• Post-secondary diploma/certificates/degrees or equivalent experience in marketing/ advertising
• Minimum 3 years of marketing experience
• Background in new media, but familiar with traditional media as well. Preferably previous content management experience, or equivalent demonstrable content marketing capabilities.
• Strong organization skills, a self-starter able to operate effectively and independently.
• HTML and web design skills preferable.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Fluent knowledge and understanding of the Korean Language is asset.