Acupressure Therapist / Reflexologist
Location773 Fort Street, Victoria, BC| British Columbia
Big Feet in Victoria, BC (Vancouver Island) is looking for a permanent and full-time Shiatsu / Acupressure Therapist / Reflexologist.
- Completion of courses or training programs and/or completion of supervised practical training as Shiatsu/ Acupressure Therapist and/or Reflexologist
- Working Knowledge of Shiatsu/ Acupressure method is mandatory
- Several years of practical experience as a Shiatsu/ Acupressure Therapist and Reflexologist, or related field is a strong asset
- Communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skill
- Work well as part of an integrated team
773 Fort Street, Victoria, BC V8W 1G9
Compensation: $19.25 - $23.00/hour, 4% Vacation Pay
Please send your resume to email@example.com (Email).
(Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.)
- Perform high quality massage treatments on client's body using traditional Shiatsu/ Acupressure massage techniques for relaxation, and in order to assess and treat a variety of conditions
- Examine client’s feet and hands for possible ‘blockages’ and problem areas
- Apply pressure with the thumb and fingers to the client’s feet and hands to promote relaxation and better health and well-being