Job Duties and responsibilities:
• Supervise and care of our two children in our residence and may reside in our home
• Child care predominantly before and after school and full days when out of school.
• Getting ready for school and helping with homework.
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide enjoyment and exercise.
• Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals, pack lunch and snacks
• Perform light housekeeping duties, wash clothing and household linens.
• Instruct kids in personal hygiene and social development.
• Follow through with disciplining our children according to our methods
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
• Keep record of daily activities and health information regarding child.
• Assume full responsibility of household in absence of parents.
• Completion of secondary school.
• Nannies and live-in caregivers may require completion of a training program in child care or a related field.
• Child-care or household management experience may be required.
• Demonstrated ability to perform work is usually required
• Experience: 1 to 2 years of working with children under 18 years of age
• Able to speak, write and read English. Knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi is an asset.
• We require at least 2 work references
• Criminal Record Check is mandatory.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please e-mail your resume at Sandeep_kooner@hotmail.com and those who meet our expectations will be contacted for an interview. We thank all of you for applying!
No walking in. Please email your resume.