Child Caregiver - Private Home
LocationUnit 21-7120, Gilbert road,, Richmond, BC| British Columbia
Job Title: Child Caregiver - Private Home
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: secondary school
Positions Available: 1
Benefit: 4% vacation Pay.
Unit 21-7120, Gilbert road,
Richmond, British Columbia
My spouse and I need a Child Caregiver for our 8+ year daughter on a live in or live out basis (optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis). The caregiver will be responsible to supervise, care, provide health, physical and social development of our child. The applicant must be mature, loving, energetic, outgoing, independent, and reliable. Please see attached document for the full list of duties and responsibilities and skills requirement for the job and we are looking forward for your applications and thank you in advance for applying.
Terms of Employment: Live in or live out is optional. (Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis) *Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Language: English is required. Knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi is an asset.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
• Supervise and care of our daughter in our residence and may reside in our home
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide enjoyment and exercise.
• Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals and snacks
• Perform light housekeeping duties, wash clothing and household linens.
• Instruct kid in personal hygiene and social development.
• Follow through with disciplining our child according to our methods
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
• Keep record of daily activities and health information regarding child.
· Assume full responsibility of household in absence of parents etc.
• Completion of secondary school.
• Nannies and live-in caregivers may require completion of a training program in child care or a related field.
• Child-care or household management experience may be required.
• Demonstrated ability to perform work is usually required
• Experience: As an Asset.
• Able to speak, write and read English. Knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi is an asset.
• We require at least 2 work references
• Criminal Record Check is mandatory.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please e-mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and those who meet our expectations will be contacted for an interview. We thank all of you for applying!
No walking in. Please email your resume.
Posting site :
(Email address: email@example.com