Location995 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC| British Columbia
Romano’s Pizza is looking for experienced full-time, permanent (40 hr) Pizza Cook.
Grow your career as part of a rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity.
Take responsibility work in a fast paced dynamic environment where you are trusted to make important decisions and lead your team. Do you also have experience in making Turkish style Pizza (Pide), we would love to hear from you.
· Prepare pizza dough and all pizza types as required.
· Prepare all raw materials required for cooking such as cutting all vegetables and meats.
· Maintain clean working area and cooking surfaces to make pizzas.
· Train new team members.
· Maintain and operate all cooking equipment’s.
· Assist in creating new food items.
· Evaluate food requirements and maintain standard level and quantity for same at all times.
· Manage all food order slips and administer all instructions and perform all cooking.
· 2+ years of proven relevant work experience in a similar setting
· Strong interpersonal & relationship skills
· High school diploma
· Ability to work on a flexible schedule, Shift work may be required; weekend, nights
· $15 per/hr + tips
· 2 weeks vacation, provincial medical coverage
Address: 995 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1L3, Canada