Early Childhood Education Assistant
Location55 Corbett Ave, Fredericton, NB| New Brunswick
Kids Korral Day Care is looking for an experienced full-time (40 hr), permanent Early Childhood Education Assistant.
We are proud to be a bright beacon in the lives of thousands of children in the Fredericton and surrounding area in New Brunswick. We are specialised in taking care of preschool age children and after school age children. If you love children, creative and dynamic and have required licensed to work with kids, we would love to hear from you.
· Support early childhood educator in carrying out activities programs that promote emotional and social development for children.
· Prepare snack, arrange rooms for lunch and other activities.
· Assist children in daily habits such as eating, dressing.
· Telling stories, teaching songs and observe children during class.
· Submit daily report for early childhood educators and supervisors.
· Share responsibility for planning, preparing, age appropriate activities that encourage children’s creativity and learning.
· Attend the meetings with early childhood educators to discuss problems of children if any.
· 1+ years of work experience in a similar setting
· Strong interpersonal & relationship skills
· High school diploma
· Completion of Early Childhood Education Certificate preferred
· $15~16.25 per hour
· 2 weeks vacation