LocationSuite 101, 1000 8th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB| Alberta
Hiring! We want you to be our strong team member for Administrative Officer.
We, SOS Calgary, are authorized recruiting representative of Canadian public/private institute and Public School board. We provide the Educational Consulting to international students from K-12 to Mater Degree Program. We represent
SAIT, NAIT, Univ.of Calgary, Mount Royal University, Calgary board of education, Calgary Catholic School District, Rocky View Schools, Golden Hills School District, Edmonton public schools, almost every institute in Alberta, Canada
Position: Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
Available Position: 1
Wage: $26.50 per hour
Work Hours: 35 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Vacation: 4% of gross salary
Work Location: Suite 101, 1000 8th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 3M7
Please send a resume and cover letter at email@example.com. Show us what you got! While we thank you for your interest, only those qualified and selected for interview will be contacted.
Stu-View Overseas Service (SOS) Calgary
Suite 101, 1000 8th Avenue SW,
Calgary, AB, T2P 3M7
- General day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and system which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Ensure all files, documents and databases are maintained and up to date.
- Schedule and manage monthly events and other activities for international students.
- Provide orientation and training to new junior employees.
- Coordinate, assign, and review the work of employee.
- Schedule meetings' dates and time with clients (students, parents) and school advisors.
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports to the Director.
- Implement administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions.
- Coordinate with bookkeeper and director in preparation of budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or education is required.
- Minimum three years of office admin work experience.
- High proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Team-oriented, strong communication and good administrative skills.