Early Childhood Assistant
Location#300-1046 St. Georges Avenue, North Vancouver, BC| British Columbia
Position: Early Childhood Assistant (Permanent)
Working hours: Minimum 32 hrs per week
Working location: 300 - 1046 St. Georges Avenue North Vancouver, BC, V7L 3H6
Wage: $17.10 to $18.00 per hour
Benefits: 4 % of vacation fee or 10 days paid vacation after one year of employment
Employer: Montessori Mes Petits Academy
- Early Childhood Assistant License to Practice required.
- Completion of college/CEGEP or vocational is required.
- Current First Aid certificate and Criminal Record Check required.
- Minimum of 7 months of work experience in Child Care is preferred.
- Supervise and guidance both indoor and outdoor play times including daily activities, field trips and special activities.
- Lead children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing craft materials.
- Prepare and serve snacks.
- Arrange rooms and furniture for lunch and rest periods.
- Assist ECE teachers in keeping records.
- Maintain day-care equipment and assist in housekeeping duties.
- Maintains a positive, calm attitude and to parents and volunteers.
Please do not call regarding the posted position.
Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume by email Montessori.firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.