Location5599 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC| British Columbia
Hiring a line cook
-Position: Line Cook
-Work Hours: 35~40 hours per week (Full-time), Permanent
-Wage: $20.00 per hour
-Benefit: 4% vacation fee
How to Apply:
Send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Potter’s Garden Korean Restaurant
Burnaby BC., V5H 2GB
- Plan, prepare and cook Korean style BBQ such as Beef, Pork, Chicken and Seafood.
- Cook various Korean style dishes such as Bibimbop, Bulgogi, Kimchi jjigae.
- Monitor food inventory stock and order if necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness and organize food preparation area as the safety standards.
- Determine size of food portions
- May supervise and train kitchen helpers
- Assist other cooks
- Experience: Several years (minimum 3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other programs in cooking.
- Language: English is required
- Education: Completion of Secondary School